Avenues for Publication of Your Research Work
The Global Conference on Children and Youth offers a unique opportunity to get your work published and viewed by thousands of peers, scholars, and members of academia across the world. We are committed to support you through your journey in research publication.
- Conference Proceedings with the ISBN 978-1-914266-33-1.
- Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CrossRef
- Proceedings submission to Google Scholar for Indexing
- Publication opportunities in various Scopus and international indexed journals
- Publication at Open Access Book
Conference Proceeding Publication
All accepted research papers will be peer-reviewed and electronically published in the Open Access Conference Proceedings and will be assigned Digital Object Identifier number (DOI) from CrossRef (DOI prefix). The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISBN in a soft form.
The author(s) can share the paper link at all academic sources and author profiles. If your abstract is accepted for presentation and you have already registered, you are encouraged to submit your full paper.
Conference Proceeding Publication Process
- Register for the conference and present your work
- Apply all review comments on your manuscript
- Prepare your manuscript according to the template and guidelines
- Submit your final paper before the paper submission deadline
- Receive the DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix)
The Organizing Committee of the Global Conference on Children and Youth provides you with the opportunity to publish your research paper in well-known journals. All papers will have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals including SCOPUS, DOAJ, EBSCO, GOOGLE SCHOLAR, COPERNICUS, and many more. After the conference, submission guidelines and detailed instructions will be sent to conference attendees.
The author must prepare the manuscript according to the journal guideline and submit it before the deadline. The organizer will assist you during the whole process to have your paper published with these journals. Especially, through collaboration with these journals, we will offer a unique opportunity for our conference participants to get their papers published in Special or Regular Issues of the journals.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The Global Conference on Civil Engineering follows strict anti-plagiarism policies. As such, every submission is checked for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. You can find out more about the iThenticate software here: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
Open Access Chapter Publication
Following a publication Partnership with Open Access Books Publisher, chapter publication opportunities will be offered for conference participants.
Chapter Publication Process
- Prepare your accepted conference submission according to the Book Chapter Template
- Submit it via the online submission form
- Apply the Book Editor’s comments